“Nauka Przyroda Technologie” (“Science Nature Technologies”) founded by Poznań University of Life Sciences presents original papers and articles relevant to all aspects of agricultural sciences. It is target for persons working both in science and industry, regulatory agencies or teaching in agricultural sector.
It is published in the following Sections:
- Agriculture and Bioengineering
- Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences
- Wood Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Food and Nutrition Sciences
- Environmental Engineering and Spatial Economy
The Editorial Board is located at Poznań University of Life Sciences.
This journal is the open access and non-profit enterprise. The published papers may be collected, read and downloaded free of charge – with Author’s rights reserved. We have adopted a Creative Commons licence CC BY-NC (Attribution – Non Commercial).
“Nauka Przyroda Technologie” is scored 9 points in the Polish Ministerial List of Journals.
There are four issues of this journal each year.
“Nauka Przyroda Technologie” is covered by: Agro, Arianta, CABI, DOAJ, EBSCO, Index Copernicus.
The journal Nauka Przyroda Technologie has received grants from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education for funding of projects covering the activities to promote and popularize the science:
- Promote and popularize the science - grant number 1074/P-DUN/2011
- Promote and popularize the science - grant number 678/P-DUN/2013
- Promote and popularize the science - grant number 658/P-DUN/2014
- Promote and popularize the science - grant number 714/P-DUN/2016