Information clause of Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Przyrodniczego w Poznaniu concerning collection of personal data of authors and reviewers
Hereby I would like to inform all concerned parties of the following:
- Rector of PULS Prof. dr hab. Jan Pikul based in Poznań, ul. Wojska Polskiego 28, is the administrator of your personal data (Personal Data Administrator), hereinafter referred to as the Administrator; the Administrator performs data processing operations concerning your personal data,
- Tomasz Napierała, e-mail: email@example.com , is the data protection officer appointed by the Administrator,
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of editing/reviewing of the manuscript and will not be made available to any other recipients,
- Submitting your manuscript for print/review process will constitute the legal basis for the processing of your personal data,
- Submitting of the data is required to conclude a contract, otherwise no contract may be concluded,
- You have the right:
- to demand from the Administrator access to your personal data, to rectify your personal data, to remove them or restrict the scope of your personal data peocessing,
- to object to such processing,
- to transfer data,
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body,
- to retract your consent to have your personal data processed.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated individual decison making, including profiling,
- Your personal data will be stored by the Chairman of the Editorial Board and archived on two storage media, of which one will be kept at the seat of the Publisher (Wydawnictwo UPP). The data will be stored in a manner preventing access by third parties.
Ethical policy for the journal
The ethical policy of Acta Scientiarum polonorum Technologia Alimentaria journal follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) recomendations (http://publicationethics.org/).
COPE aims to define best practice in the ethics of scholarly publishing and to assist editors, editorial board members, owners of journals and publishers to achieve this.
In following part we present only a few information - please check the original documents.
Duties of Authors:
They must confirm that all the work in the submitted manuscript is original and to acknowledge and cite content reproduced from other sources.
- to obtain permission to reproduce any content from other sources.
- to declare any potential conflict of interest.
The authorship of the paper should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of presented work.
Detailed information for Authors see -> https://publicationethics.org/files/2003pdf12_0.pdf
Duties of Reviewers:
- be objective and constructive in their reviews and provide feedback that will help the authors to improve their manuscript,
- keep all manuscript and review details confidential.
- to alert the editor to any published or submitted content that is substantially similar to that under review.
Detailed information for peer reviewers see ->
Conflict of interest
A conflict of interest is a situation in which financial or other personal considerations from authors or reviewers have the potential to compromise or bias professional judgment and objectivity. Authors and reviewers should declare all conflicts of interest relevant to the work under consideration (i.e. relationships, both financial and personal, that might interfere with the interpretation of the work) to avoid the potential for bias.