The scope of the journal “Science Nature Technologies” covers issues related to broad knowledge of agricultural sciences.
AGRICULTURE AND BIOENGINEERING
- Systems for plant cultivation, optimization of the minerals use by the plants, evaluation of physical and chemical parameters of mineral and organic soils, classification of agricultural and anthropogenic soils.
- Plant genes structure and expression, analysis and modification of crop plants genomes.
- Determination of sod formation capacity of grass species and cultivars in established lawns and turf areas, plant succession in permanent grasslands.
- Dependencies between chemical and biological soil pollution indicators.
- Applications of information technology in agriculture, modelling of agricultural processes using artificial neural networks.
- Forest botany, entomology, mensuration, phytopathology and typology.
- Forest engineering and technique.
- Forest ecology, inventory, spatial planning, protection, utilization, recreational management and silviculture.
- Forest economics, management, forest and environment monitoring.
- Geographic information systems, geomatics, hunting, photogrammetry, nature conservation and water management in forests.
VETERINARY MEDICINE AND ANIMAL SCIENCES
- Animal breeding and genetics, animal biology, behaviour and welfare.
- Scientific and technological aspects of veterinary sciences – anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, microbiology, pathology, parasitology, infectious diseases.
- Animal nutrition and feedstuffs, animal production technology.
- Economics and organization of animal production.
- Quality and safety of animal origin products.
- Wood science – anatomy, pathology, physical, mechanical and chemical properties of wood and wood based materials, wood protection and conservation.
- Technology of mechanical and chemical wood processing – elementary and secondary wood processing, machine wood and wood based materials treatment, pulp and paper manufacture.
- Technology of wood based materials and biomaterials.
- Surface refinement of wood and wood based materials.
- Furniture and woodwork design, construction and manufacturing.
HORTICULTURE AND LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
- Theoretical and practical aspects of horticulture and landscape architecture.
- Plants response to the biotic and abiotic factors.
- Agrotechny of horticultural plants and its influence on the quantity and quality of the yield.
- Inventory works of landscape architecture objects with historical monuments, protection of cultural heritage with special emphasis on the role of plants in protected places.
- Evaluation of vegetation of architectural objects.
FOOD AND NUTRITION SCIENCES
- Food technology and processing – chemical, biotechnological, microbiological, sensory aspects, food quality and safety.
- Innovations in food processing, their impact on nutritional value and composition of final product.
- Bioactive food components – effects of processing and storage conditions on the stability, biological activity and health benefits of food components and their metabolites.
- Functional and special dietary use food products market development.
- Consumer preferences of conventional and special dietary use food products.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING AND SPATIAL ECONOMY
- Environmental protection, management and engineering with particular emphasis on non-urbanized areas and their land use.
- Water management and melioration, ecology and recultivation of degraded and devastated lands.
- Mass and energy exchanges between soil and atmosphere.
- Modelling of processes occurring in the natural environment.
- Climate changes and renewable energy sources.